|Snowflake Cookie Cutter (no.4)|
See decorated examples of this cookie cutter shape below.
Click here for a full description or to buy this handmade cookie cutter.
Our copper cookie cutters are handmade daily in our Kansas Workshop.
|These blustery blue and white snowflake sugar cookies were decorated with royal icing and are easy to make.
Click on any cookie image to purchase Snowflake Cookie Cutter 4
- Bake and cool snowflake shaped cookies.
- Prepare royal icing in white and baby blue.
- Outline and flood cookies with base color and allow to dry until set, at least 3-4 hours or overnight, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Fill a decorating bag with slightly thickened icing of the contrasting color. Using Wilton decorating tip #3, carefully draw the snowflake line details on the cookie.
- At the end of each arm of the snowflake, pause your decorating bag while still squeezing and let a dot form.
- Add sanding sugar, if desired and allow to dry.
Baked snowflake cookie, detailed with icing, then dipped or dusted with sanding sugar.
Chocolate cookie with white fondant decorations.
Simple white icing details sprinkled with white sanding sugar.
Browse our Copper Cookie Cutters and Gifts, by Name: